Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Two Function:||Water Distribution And Hydraulic Stirring||Convenience:||Repair Or Rep;acement Of Blocked Pipeline|
|Main Feature:||Water Distribution Quite Evenly||Advantage:||Not Easy To Be Clogged|
|Feature 2:||Easy Mounting And Learning||Mateiral:||SS304 Or Plasitc (PP ,PE)|
|Gurantee:||Lfte Time Service|
One Pipe To One Point UASB Anaerobic Anaerobic Water Distributor
Anaerobic Water Distributor Is an Important Supporting Device of Three-Phase Separator in Anaerobic Reactors Such as UASB and IC.
The Anaerobic Water Distributor Must Have Two Functions:
1. The Water Is Fully Mixed in The UASB and Fully Mixed with The Anaerobic Granular Sludge;
2. The Water Enters the UASB smoothly, Forming A Stable Laminar Flow of Rising Water, And Then Forming Dynamically Stable Anaerobic Sludge Bed.
The Anaerobic Water Distributor Has Both Water Distribution and Hydraulic Stirring Functions. In Order to Ensure the Realization of These Two Functions, The Following Principles Need to Be Met:
(1) Our Design Makes the Flow Rate Distributed to Each Point Averagely to Ensure the Amount of Water Per Unit Area Is Basically the Same level so as To Prevent Short-Circuits and Other Phenomena;
(2) It Is Easy to Observe and Remove the Blockage of The Inlet Pipe.
(3) The Anaerobic Sludge Bed Hydraulic Stirring Needs to Be Met as Much as Possible to Ensure That the Influent Organic Matter and Sludge Are Mixed Quickly.
One (Pipe) to One Point Anaerobic Water Dispenser (Recommended)
It Consists of a Top Distributor, A Connecting Tube, And A Water Distribution Head at The Bottom.
Material: SUS304; Plastic (PP, PE)
Distribute the Incoming Water and Anaerobic Circulating Water into A Balanced Dozens of Water Flows Through A Triangular Weir Distributor;
Bottom Cloth Head
Material: SUS304; Plastic (PP, PE)
Each Stream of Water Is Positioned at A Predetermined Position in The Anaerobic Reactor.
Material: PP Coil
Each Stream of Water Passes Through the Connection Pipe and Is Delivered to A Specific Bottom Head.
Various Forms of Anaerobic Water Distributor
1. One-Tube Porous Water Distribution Method
Water Is Distributed by Opening Holes in The Water Distribution Horizontal Pipe at The Bottom of The Reactor Tank.
2. Branched One-Tube Porous Water Distribution Method
A Reflection Baffle Is Installed at The Water Outlet to Improve the Uniformity of The Water Outlet.
3. One-To-One Water Distributor:
Each Water Inlet Line Is Connected to Only One Water Inlet Point to ensure The Flow Rate of Each Water Inlet Point Is Equal by Distributing It with A Water Tank (Or Channel Type) Higher Than the Reactor Via A Special Triangle Weir Among the Channels or The Distribution Boxes to Ensure Equal Water Inflow.
4. Pulse Water Distributor
The Pulse Water Feeding Method Is Adopted to Make the Bottom Sludge Alternately Contract and Expand, Which Is Helpful for The Mixing of the Bottom Sludge.
5. Multi-Point Water Inlet Pulsating Water Distributor
It Uses A Balanced Distributor Located Inside the Pulsating Water Distributor to Divide the Water from A Single Pulsating Water Distributor into A Multi-Point Water Outlet with Balanced Flow, Uniform Intensity, And the Same Pulse Frequency. The Outlet of Each Pulsating Water Distributor Serves A Small One-Square Square Water Distribution Area Subdivided in A Large UASB Pool. It is Balanced for The Entire UASB System. For each Grid Square Water Distribution Area, There Is A Pulsating Water Distribution Device with The Same Water Flow and Stirring Intensity. At the Same Time, It Solves the Problem of Limiting the Service Area of Simple Pulse Water Distributors, And Is Especially Suitable for Large Anaerobic Systems.