Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Main Function:||Realize Sludge , Liquid And Gas Separation||Material:||Mild Stteel, FRQ, Plastic And Stainless Steel For Option|
|Desigan Layers:||Can Choice 1, 2, 3, 5 Different Layers As Per Water And Gas Quality||Feature 1:||Large Reaction Space And Higher Separation Efficiency|
|Feature 2:||Easy Mounting And Learning||Cost:||Ecomonically , PACT Quality|
|Gurantee:||Lfte Time Service|
Stainless Steel 304/ 316 / 2205 Anaerobic Three-Phase Separator
Anaerobic Three-Phase Separator Is the Most Characteristic and Important Device in Anaerobic Reactors; Such As UASB, EGSB and IC System,
The Device Is Installed on The Top of The Reactor and Divides the Reactor into A Lower Reaction Zone and An Upper Precipitation Zone. It Has Two Functions at The Same Time:
(1) Capable of Collecting Biogas from The Reaction Chamber Under the Separator;
(2) Allow the Suspended Matter on The Separator to Settle Down.
For Both of The Above Functions, The Design of The Three-Phase Separator Is Required to Prevent the Biogas Bubbles from Rising to The Sedimentation Zone, Thereby Reducing the Sedimentation Efficiency and Causing Turbidity of The Effluent, And to Effectively Collect the Biogas Without Losing the Biogas Produced.
To Realize the Above Two Functions, it Must Meet the Following
1. Before the Mixture of Water and Sludge Enters the Sedimentation Chamber, Biogas Bubbles with A Diameter Greater Than 0.1mm Must Be Separated.
2. The Surface Load Of the Sedimentation Zone Should Ensure That the Velocity of The Mixed Liquid Entering the Sedimentation Zone
Through the Inflow Channel Is Not Greater Than the Sedimentation Speed of The Granular Sludge.
3. Due to The Coagulative Nature of Anaerobic Sludge, When the Liquid Flow Rises Through the Mud Layer, It Should Be Beneficial To Form
A Sludge Layer in The Settler. The Angle of the Inclined Wall in The Sedimentation Zone Should Be Appropriate, So That the Sludge
Deposited on The Inclined Bottom Should Not Accumulate and Slide Back to The Reaction Zone As Soon As Possible.
4. A Large Amount of Foam in The Air Chamber Should Be Prevented to Cause the Loss of Anaerobic Sludge
5. Prevent Scum on The Surface of Gas-Liquid Separation from Blocking the Biogas Outlet Pipe.
The Multi-Stage Assembled Three-Phase Separator Can Not Only Effectively Separate the Sludge, Liquid and Gas of The USAB Reactor, But Also Has the Obvious Advantages of Convenient Installation, Large Reaction Space and High Separation Efficiency. Good Results Have Been Achieved in Actual Engineering Use.
The Anaerobic Three-Phase Separator Can Be Designed and Manufactured into Single-Layer, Two-Layer, Three-Layer and Five-Layer Separation Plate Structures According to Process Requirements.
Anaerobic Three-Phase Separators Can Be Made from A Variety of Materials Based on Water Quality Characteristics and Investment Intensity. Commonly Used Materials Are: Q235; FRP; Plastic (PP, PE, PVC); SUS304; SUS316L and FRP Lining Q235 and so on.
Because it is special design as per specific demand ,we can't provide the regular fixed parameter and solution for reference, for detail , please touch us lorenindustryat163.com or see below photo