- Ectrocoagulation, Electrooxidation , Electroperoxi-coagulation
Fully Enclosed Circular Electrocoagulation & Electroflotation Dissolved Air Flotation Equipment
Brief of EC or EF Tech and Method
Electrocoaggulation or Electroflocculation Process can be used alone or in combination with other treatment methods to rapidly improve the biodegradability of Industrial wastewater such as refractory organic wastewater in pharmaceutical, chemical, fuel industry esp. for toxic substances , Heavy metal, emulsified organic matter excellent removal efficiency.
Outstanding Characteristic and Feature
1.Adapt to a Wide Range of Wastewater to Handle a Variety of Pollutants
2.30-Year Applied Unique Special Electrodes Layout with No Blocking
3.Electrodes Last for 100 to 250 days as per different Site Condition
4.Low Investment Costs with High Volume Throughut
5.Low Operating Costs
6.Low Maintenance and Repair Costs
7.No Need to add Any Chemicals
9.Simple Operation and High Degree Of Automation
10.Short Processing Time and High Processing Efficiency
11.Equipment Processing Produces Less Sludge And Sludge
1. High Concentration Organic Wastewater
2. High Ammonia Nitrogen Wastewater
3.Electroplating Wastewater (Including Heavy Metals)
4. Fluorine- Containing Wastewater
4. Dying and Printing (High Chroma) Wastewater Treatment
6. Paper Mill Pretreament
7.Shipyard Waste Water
8.Oily Water Treatment
9.Agriculture Breeding Waste Water
10.Aquaculture Pig Farm Waste Water Pretreatment
11.Electrolytic Manganese Wastewater
12. Emulsified Liquid Waste Water Pretreatment
13. Landfill Leachate Waste Water Disposal
14. Integrated Waste Water Pretreatment
15.Circuit Board Wastewater
16. Rare Earth Materials Processing Waste Water
17. Aquarium One Year No Changing Water Solution
Fully Radical Electrocoaggulation System Reference Parameter Table
||Outline Dimension (mm)
||Auto Float Slot
Equipment Operating Cost
Electricity Consumption: 0.1-1.5kWh/ ton As per Different Waste Water
Electrode Plate Loss: USDS 0.0014-0.0043 / M3 Water.
Electric Flocculation Operation Cost: USDS 0.0086-0.1122/M3 Water. (Electricity Price Calculated as USDS 0.072 / kW)
The Electrocoagulation Machine can be installed at the location near the treatment site, and the power control cabinet should be placed in the drying equipment room. If there are special explosion-proof requirements, it needs to be explained in advance.
Method of Operation
The Electrofluculation Machine is a continuous automatic operation mode, and no special care is required. The water inlet is provided with a flow meter, and the flow rate can be controlled by the valve. The water is pressurized by the pump into other processing systems, or directly discharged, and the equipment discharge can be set to manual or automatic control according to requirements.
1.When the Electrofluculation System is not in use, It cannot be energized to avoid danger and equipment damage.
2.Do not arbitrarily power off when the equipment is working through water.
3.Do not touch the voltage output when powering up to avoid danger.
4.Keep the heat sink well ventilated when the device is powered.
5.The electrical parts must not be watered or wrapped in plastic cloth or likewise.
6.The Electrocoagulation equipment must be shut down before servicing.
7. If the subsequent process or equipment has been fouled, the treated process or equipment should be drained once every 2 hours, no less than 3 minutes each time; and the dirt should be cleaned regularly to prevent the residue from clogging the equipment and causing an accident.
8. Do not rub hard when loading or unloading equipment.
Touch us freely